With dozens of exciting new features and enhancements to simplify your tasks, Family Tree Maker version 2014 makes building and sharing your family tree easier than ever. Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. And the more robust and reliable TreeSync™ lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you’re accessing and sharing the very latest.
$ 39 .99
Available for Windows only. Mac version coming soon.
What’s new in Family Tree Maker?
- New Family View — see your family tree in a new way. This additional view makes navigating easier, especially when you want to see extended family members.
- Improved TreeSync — lets you easily synchronize your tree in Family Tree Maker with an online Ancestry.ca tree.
- A more robust TreeSync™ lets you sync even more of your family tree info.
- Easily share your tree with your family and work on it together. Family and friends can view the online version of your tree without software or a subscription.
- Collaborate with the largest, most active family history community in the world. Keep your online tree private or make it public so that others researching your family can find you. You may connect with others who have insight on your ancestors, discover rare family photos, or even find relatives you didn’t know you had.
- More organizational tools — stay organized with new tools that let you sort children automatically by birth order and view people by location, grouping them by country, state, county, and city.
- New and improved charts and reports — more options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, and contact lists, and more.
- New tree branch export — a new export option makes it much simpler to export a single branch of your tree.
- More editing options — save time with the ability to copy and paste facts including related source citations, media items, and notes.
10 more reasons to get the new Family Tree Maker:
1. Access interactive street and satellite mapsView important locations in your ancestors’ lives. Or create a migration map showing where events in their lives took place.
2. Easily organize mediaAdd photos, documents, audio and video in one, easy-to-access location. Link media to multiple people in your tree and incorporate them into charts and reports.
3. Share your work with othersUse templates to create beautiful family trees or design your own with powerful charting tools. Enhance charts with backgrounds, embellishments and family photos.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 675 MB for installation
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Display 1024 x 768 resolution
- DVD Drive
- Internet connection required