Search for content in message boards

Needing help understanding my results

Replies: 0

Needing help understanding my results

Posted: 1556620153000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1556623574000
I am very confused my updated results. My previous results when i originally took the test around 2 years ago made sense and I was satisfied with the results but ever since the update has come out I feel as though my results have been tampered with? My dads parents came from the Dominican Republic and my moms father side from Italy and moms mother from England. With my updated results I am now only 6% Spanish which makes no sense to me, and I am now 31% French. My mother took the dna test through ancestry DNA and got no French so I am concluded to think this is showing up from my dads side. I could see having a trace of French but being from the Dominican Republic and being more French than Spanish seems odd especially since my family’s names include, Corona, Guzman, and Perez. Also I have several cousins on my dads side who have taken the test and not a single one shows up as French? One of my cousins is related to me on both my grandmother and grandfathers side and she did not get any French. I’ve attached my results below. Also I’ve noticed when i click on the France region it also covers up Spain which I’m not sure if it is like that for everyone, I attached a picture of what I’m talking about for that as well. Thanks!
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic