WILSON, Harland M., obituary needed

Replies: 3

WILSON, Harland M., obituary needed

Posted: 1038506582000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1110052959000
Surnames: WILSON, ELLSWORTH
Hi,

I'm researching burials in a cemetery in Klickitat County, WA.. One is for a Harland M. Wilson who died at Ukiah Feb. 15, 1969. I am including the obituary from Goldendale, WA., but I'm also hoping for a photocopy of the obituary which appeared in this area. If you can help, on the photocopy please include the newspaper's name, issue date, and section and/or page # of where the article appeared. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for assistance.

------------

The Goldendale Sentinel, Goldendale, WA., February 20, 1969, page 4

HARLAND M. WILSON

Harland M. Wilson was born on August 31, 1888, at Springcreek, in the Goldendale area, and passed away on February 15, 1969, at Ukiah, Cal., at the age of 80 years, 5 months and 15 days.      

He was united in marriage to Laura Ellsworth in 1909 and to this union four children were born. His wife preceded him in death in 1933.      

Mr. Wilson lived most of his life in the State of Washington; he worked on the railroad at Maryhill for several years and the rest of the time he farmed in the Blockhouse area. About five years ago his health failed him and he moved to California to be near his children.      

He is survived by all four of his children who are: Cecil Wilson, Orleans, Calif.; Mrs. Ruby Kinnari, Eureka, Cal., Mrs. La Velle Van De Vanter, Ketchikan, Ak., and Mrs. Marjorie Sinclair of California. Also eight grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, two step-grandchildren, numerous nephews and nieces, and a host of friends.      

Funeral services will be held at Knosher Funeral Home on Thursday, February 20, at 2 p.m.. Rev. M.B. Ketcham will officiate. Burial will be at Springcreek Cemetery.

-----------

Thanks,
Jeff Elmer
Portland, OR.
host of http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~westklic/index.html
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jeffrey_Elmer 1038506582000 
Jeffrey_Elmer 1038894806000 
Ltlfish37 1210220560000 
jpbrit55 1298859711000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic