BRADSTREET, James Cleveland, obituary

Posted: 1093620909000
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 1110052959000
Surnames: BRADSTREET
The Klickitat County Agriculturist, Goldendale, WA., January 18, 1929, page 4

"OBITUARY"
JAMES C. BRADSTREET

James C. Bradstreet, for several years past a resident of Goldendale, passed away Tuesday night, January 15, 1929, after an illness of some ten days.

He was taken down with the flu, followed by pneumonia and other complications.

He was born in Iowa 35 years ago, and leaves a wife and six small children. They will all come under the Mother's pension law. Mr. Bradstreet had been a member of the local camp of the Woodman of the World, but dropped out some 16 months ago.

The funeral services were held on Friday, January 18, from the Chapman Chapel, and under the auspices of the Fraternal Order of the Eagles with interment in the Odd Fellows' cemetery.

-----------------------------

The Goldendale Sentinel, Goldendale, WA., January 17, 1929, page 6
"Local Happenings"

The death of Jesse Cleveland Bradstreet occurred this week Tuesday morning, following a hard battle with the flu and pneumonia. The funeral will be held Friday afternoon at 2:30, from the Chapman Chapel, the services to be conducted by Rev. R.C. Young. Interment will take place in the I.O.O.F. cemetery. The Fraternal Order of Eagles having charge of the grave service. Mr. Bradstreet was 35 years of age, and leaves besides his wife, six children. An obituary will be published in the next issue.

This was posted for reference only. I am not related to, nor am I researching this family. If you have additional information about the family or event mentioned above, please post it as a reply to this message.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jeffrey_Elmer 1093620909000 
Danny Oster 1106020267000 
sph06 1486942463000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic