Search for content in message boards

UK Divorce Records: Between 1945 - 1965

Replies: 6

Re: UK Divorce Records: Between 1945 - 1965

Posted: 1559651417000
Classification: Query
As stated in response to the original post,

"Decrees absolute (1858 to present)
"Consult the GOV.UK website for details of how to request a copy of a decree absolute, legal proof of a divorce in England or Wales. If you don’t know which court ratified the divorce you can ask the Central Family Court to carry out a search (£) by filling in a D440 form. . . . "

"What other resources will help me find information?
"Search The Times Archive (£) to view articles about some of the more newsworthy divorce cases from 1785-1985."
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
steven andrew... 1443368931000 
mi2early 1443441453000 
mscale 1522877610000 
steven andrew... 1522918105000 
LinkeCodes 1559237154000 
Nanniedan 1559607576000 
mi2early 1559651417000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic