We have been trying to find out the history of our house and have found owners until 1835. However before this we haven't had much luck, seen a reference in a newspaper regarding our house as being a pub and a date of 1729. It is located in Saddlebow, which used to be Setchey in South Lynn and was on Saddlebow Road. John Stockdale owned the property from 1835, then Henry Allen until 1870 where his wife inherited it Elizabeth Allen. From 1880 Alfred Radford rented the property for 10 years and then G W Scoot bought the property and sold it after WW1. Also found an article about the "former" Golden Ball being sold in 1829 by a Timothy and Richard Lunn, however unsure if referring to our property.