Charles Vernier m. Elizabeth (Wood) Vernier. Charles' parents were Theophilus Vernier and Adelaide (Agnes) Vernier. Elizabeth's parents were Jeremiah Wood and Elizabeth (Belshire) Wood. Charles & Elizabeth had 5 children as follows:
1. Charles T. Vernier b. July 12, 1900; d. young.
2. William Joseph Vernier, b. Feb. 15, 1897
3. Sarah E. Vernier b. Apr. 17, 1904
4. Jennie Blanche Vernier b. Dec. 27, 1907
5. baby son or daughter. My mother-in-law Sarah (no. 3) said
his name was Johnny; newspaper (1910) said it was a girl no name. Died accidental death and was a baby.
No. 1 and No. 5 are buried in the old Holy Trinity Catholic Church cemetery located on Pond Creek.
Would like to know how to get records on the burial of No. 1 and No. 5. (birth, baptismal and death records). Your help will be appreciation.