Ancestry.com. New Brunswick, Canada, Births and Late Registrations, 1810-1906 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2017.Original data: Provincial Archives Of New Brunswick, New Brunswick, Canada.
This collection includes indexes and images of births and late registrations from New Brunswick, Canada. Years range from 1810 to 1906.
Within these records, you may find a variety of information, such as:
- Child's name and gender
- Date and place of birth
- Whether the child was a single, twin, or triple birth
- Father's name and age
- Father's birth place
- Father's origin, occupation, and residence
- Mother's maiden name and age
- Mother's birth place
- Whether or not parents were married
- Some records may contain an explanation of why the registration was late