Search for content in message boards

Irene Gomez - Military Nurse

Replies: 0

Irene Gomez - Military Nurse

Posted: 1370625398000
Classification: Query
Edited: 1445187953000
Surnames: Gomez, Stoneham, Forrester, Bassnett, Thomas
I am trying to find out information on a woman called Irene, she is my great grandmother. I do not know her surname but family think it could be Gomez. She was born and worked as a military nurse in Delhi, India. She had a sister named Isabella who married a man called Tom, but he passed away and she remarried to a man who we know to be Ned, but that is short for something, and it's thought his name may have started with an E instead. The surname is believed to be Forrester. (E O Forrester?) - The O might stand for Olphonse or Olphants.
Irene married George Douglas Stoneham who was a sergeant. They had a daughter, Melanie Bernadette Stoneham (My grandmother). Irene's bestfriend was known to be a Lillas (unsure of the surname) ... but she married a man called John (or Jack) Bassnett and I believe they live/lived in London. My grandmother believes they lived on 66, St James Road, Mitcham, Surrey.
- Unfortunately I don't know any dates and I don't know anything other than this, I need to know what happened, if you have any ideas or information, I'm begging you to let me know.

Thank you,

Sherrie X
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic